Rate of Pay £9.00 – £9.50
We are currently recruiting for experienced support workers to cover ad hoc work within the Small Heath area of Birmingham
We can offer shift work on a flexible working basis that suits you. Shifts that we can offer range from Day and night shifts across 7 days a week.
If you are looking for flexible shifts and you have experience of working within a 24 hour supported accommodation service we would like to hear from you. Email your CV to [email protected] or [email protected]
As a support worker your duties will include:
- To provide a concierge/reception service welcoming and signing in visitors and residents to the building
- Managing the safety and security of the residents and buildings
- Operating CCTV security systems
- Responding appropriately to challenging and confrontational behaviour
Updating communications logs, ensuring up to date and accurate records of activities and incidents are logged
- To patrol and inspect all communal areas of the building ensuring that they are kept clean and free of hazards and record all patrols and inspections
- Previous experience of working in a 24 hour supported accommodation service
- The ability to manage incidents and undertake lone working
- An ability to identify Health and Safety issues and action repairs and maintenance of property.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Candidates should also have a current, enhanced DBS certificate, If you do not hold a valid DBS Certificate they must be willing to apply for one
All offers will be subject to DBS and reference checks