Rated of Pay: £10.26 an hour
We are currently recruiting experienced project workers to work within variety of 24 hour supported accommodation services and floating support services for a Housing Association that provides support to vulnerable adults and young people across the Greater Manchester Area.
If you are passionate, flexible and have experience and knowledge of working with clients who are experiencing substance misuse, homelessness and mental health we would like to hear from you.
We can provide work across the following locations: Bolton, Bury, Salford and Tameside
We can offer shift work on a flexible working basis that suits you. Shifts that we can offer range from Day and night shifts across 7 days a week.
As a project worker your duties will include:
- You will be responsible for key working clients which will include agreeing and regular updating support plans and risk and needs assessments
- Supporting clients with their practical and emotional needs including housing, benefits, income management, applying for college, training, courses and employment, advocating on their behalf at appointments and meetings, signposting to specialist support and services
- Inducting clients into the project including sign ups and initial assessments
- You will work proactively with clients to support them into education, employment and/ or training and support them to move towards independent living
- Providing advice and guidance around welfare and benefit applications and ensuring client understand their entitlements
- Working with a range of partners, agency and services includingspecialist charities, DWP, Council Departments, Housing Associations
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Candidates should have a current, enhanced DBS certificate, If you do not hold a valid DBS Certificate they must be willing to apply for one
An immediate start can be offered subject to employment and DBS checks