We are currently recruiting experienced support workers to work within variety of 24 hour supported accommodation services and floating support services for Housing Associations and charities that provides support to vulnerable adults and young people across the Bolton area.
If you are passionate, flexible and have experience and knowledge of working with clients who are experiencing substance misuse, homelessness and mental health we would like to hear from you.
We can offer shift work on a flexible working basis that suits you. Shifts that we can offer range from Day and night shifts across 7 days a week.
AS A SUPPORT WORKER YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Supporting and empowering service users with housing related issues such as rents, repairs, and housing and welfare benefits
- Following support plans and ensuring that service users are receiving the relevant support.
- Liaising with local agencies and assisting service users to access employment or education services.
- Multi-agency partnership working
- An ability to work effectively on your own or as part of a team
- Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty
- An ability to identify Health and Safety issues and action repairs and maintenance of property.
- Previous experience of working in a 24 hour supported accommodation service or floating support service
- The ability to manage incidents and undertake lone working
An ability to identify Health and Safety issues and action repairs and maintenance of property.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
Candidates should have a current, enhanced DBS certificate, if you do not hold a valid DBS Certificate they must be willing to apply for one
An immediate start can be offered subject to employment and DBS checks
Email your CV to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Hourly rate of Pay £9.00 -10.50 an hour