WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT US TO HELP MORE VULNERABLE PEOPLE?
We welcome any forms of donations to support our mission of helping people and the environment.
We support various Supported Hosing services that provide support to vulnerable Adults and Young people across the regions that we operate in where we would welcome your support.
You can support us in many ways such as:
- Making a financial donation through PayPal, cheque or directly into our business bank account to support the following:
- Employability and self-development training programmes to support people back into employment
- Volunteering for us or working with and supporting vulnerable people
- Donating food parcels
- Donating welcome packs for new residents for personal care or items for their home
- Donating any type of gardening equipment, soil, plants, and seeds to support our wellbeing projects of allotments
- Providing and supporting work experience placements
- Corporate events – by inviting us to your corporate to sell our recycled items to fund raise for our projects
- Gift vouchers
- Student, mentoring and work placements
- Offering free counselling services to vulnerable adults
To make a financial donation, we are able to process online donations through our Paypal account. For any other type of donation please contact Sharon Ames, Head of Social Enterprises [email protected] or 07795351872