ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WORK?
The ASE Recruitment Service supplies temporary and permeant staff to housing associations and organisations that provide housing and support services to vulnerable or excluded people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
If you are looking for work in the Supported Housing and Housing Sector we would like to hear from you as we are currently looking to recruit Project and Support Workers, Concierge Staff, Housing and Tenancy Officers, across a number of regions such as:
- Derbyshire Dales
- East and West Midlands
- Greater Manchester
- High Peak
Why work for us?
- We work closely with candidates to build long-term relationships so that we can place them in services that match their skills and ability.
- We offer flexible working hours to suit the times candidates want to work.
- We offer competitive rates of pay.
- All our workers accrue holiday pay.
- We offer free training courses to support career development.
- Previous experience of working with vulnerable adults or young people in a supported housing setting or community setting.
- A current enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate, or willing to apply for one.
- A flexible approach to shift work.
How to apply